Made it in Cambodia used to operate as a Social Enterprise (business as mission). Profits were directed back to New Day New Life Organization to support its mission and projects. I started this business, when I first arrived in Cambodia, with the goal to mentor and coach Cambodians in business, project management and IT skills and to also serve the non-profit and Christian communities and workers in Cambodia.
- Render exceptional IT consultancy and managerial services as a consummate professional.
- Produce eLearning cloud-based solutions, business information systems, and IT & C infrastructure.
- Steer multi-disciplinary software development teams who were developing solutions using a broad range of leading edge technologies such as Liferay, Typo3, WordPress, PHP and Java and J2EE technologies.
- Deliver impeccable IT management consultancy and web development service for NGOs and charities.
- Provide advanced cloud-based SaaS eLearning solutions across Cambodia, such as TalentLMS, Moodle Multi-Tenancy and LearnBook.
- Manage newsletter service for non-profit organizations and cross-cultural field workers – see News from the Field.
- Interim General Manager on three month contract for Krawma which is the owner of BongThom.com and BongSrey.com.
- Introduced and delivered a large number of Operational Procedures and also a Quality Management System for Krawma and, using Microsoft Teams, improved communications and project management across the organization.
- Implementation of a number of Microsoft Office 365 systems for customers including setup of OneDrive for Business, Exchange 365, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.