The National Institute of Technology (now called Aidi) was established in 1999. It provides an international education to Chinese students providing them the opportunity to broaden their horizons and become global citizens. The campus is located in the northeast of Beijing, China. They are one of the largest providers of international education in China and the school is the home to around 3,000 students and 1,000 staff.
When I worked at National Institute of Technology (NIT) it provided an International University Preparation (IUP) for students wishing to go to university overseas. The curriculum was Australian and once students successfully completed this IUP program they would have the necessary English and pre-requisite courses to attend university programs in Australia and other participating universities around the world.
Paul was a teacher at this school for two semesters.
- Teaching Business Information Systems Diploma courses.
- Teaching Business Communication Diploma courses.
- Provide special tutoring for students studying for their IELTS.
- Various speaking functions for the school.
- I am very proud to have been one of the teachers who taught Wu Huiting who went on to earn a PhD in Australia.