HOPE International School was established in 2002 to provide quality, Christ-centered education for children of international Christian workers in Cambodia. An International core curriculum, that is compatible with systems from many countries is followed at HOPE, with all disciplines taught from a biblical worldview. Teachers at HOPE each profess HOPE’s Statement of Christian Faith and hold professional teaching qualifications in their home country. HOPE teachers actively encourage students to develop a personal biblical worldview as they seek to learn about, and make sense of, the world around them.
Paul was initially hired to provide fundraising development and communications and in the absence of a full-time IT manager, also helped with all IT management responsibilities at the school.
- Directed all aspects of public relations, fundraising (US$1 million), social media management, websites and IT operations administration.
- Established a UK-based trust organization for the school.
- Steered realization of “HOPE North” project, entailing all IT school and classroom IT & multi-media infrastructure for new campus.
- Directed IT infrastructure upgrades for three campuses across two cities including establishment of VPN linking all campuses over the internet and via on-campus fiber optic networks.
- Drove implementation of Cloud-based Google G-Suite (Education & Classroom) for 600+ teachers and students across three campuses and two cities.